ShopHer Media was established in 2007, and maintains a large presence in the digital and online shopper marketing sectors. We value our integrity, honesty, and strive to exceed our advertisers’ goals by deeply understanding the current digital landscape and innovating to more efficiently reach their target audiences. Our company culture relaxed, enthusiastic, accountable, and team oriented.
Junior Account Executive
ShopHer Media is seeking an entry level Junior Account Executive (Account/Sales Planner) to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, FL. This is a supportive role that is vital to the entire ShopHer Media Sales team’s overall daily function and success.
This position will work directly under the VP of Sales in a supportive role that focus on facilitating and organizing upper level sales efforts.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Schedule, attend, and write recaps of sales meetings.
- Organize and maintain CRM software (update, deduplicate, and prioritize leads, contacts, and accounts in our CRM Software).
- Manage incoming leads from marketing efforts (flag hot leads and remove unqualified leads).
- Prioritize outreach efforts of hot leads and contacts and ensure outreach efforts are performed in a timely manner.
- Correspond directly with contacts and leads to line up meetings for the VP of Sales and create new business.
- Correspond directly with existing clients under the direction of the VP of sales in relation to existing business.
- Set up and manage automated inbound marketing campaigns via LinkedIn and sales sequence emails in CRM that bring in new leads or rekindle interested in pre-existing contacts.
- Help develop sales strategies, respond to RFPs, and generate proposals that meet client objectives.
- Engage and strategize with agencies and brands to determine their business needs and formulate ad sales programs.
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree
- He/she must be a critical thinker with a very high level of organization, great writing skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Interested in growing with a successful firm that will embrace your personal and professional goals.
- Feels comfortable working in an internet startup atmosphere for a company that truly values its employees.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic about a long-term, meaningful career in Digital Media
- Graphic design skills a plus.
Full-Time- base salary, plus commission, medical, and paid vacation.
Who is ShopHer Media?
If you’re looking to work with a company that is focused in a growing industry and has a track record of results in developing people and innovation – this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Profitable digital marketing firm with fifteen years of consistent growth as digital marketing innovators.
- Leader in connecting major national brands with consumers.
- Solid training and continue support from our leadership team.
- Highly value and respect our employees to ensure they love coming to work.
- Launched hundreds of marketing campaigns for major brands including Kraft, Target, P&G and many others.
- Highly respected and praised by everyone that works with us…consumers, publishers, brands and agencies.
- Proven success and growing at a rapid pace!