ShopHer Media was established in 2007, and maintains a large presence in the digital and online shopper marketing sectors. We value our integrity, honesty, and strive to exceed our advertisers’ goals by deeply understanding the current digital landscape and innovating to more efficiently reach their target audiences. Our company culture relaxed, enthusiastic, accountable, and team oriented.
Digital Marketing/Sales (Account Executive)
ShopHer Media is currently expanding its digital marketing/sales team and is looking for an experienced and talented digital media/marketing sales professional, to join our team, based out of Fort Lauderdale, FL. This is a fantastic growth opportunity to work at one of the top influencer marketing companies in the US that connects national brands like Kellogg’s, P&G, General Mills and others with shoppers.
If you want to be part of the future of online sales/marketing and earn a solid income while working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a fast-growing on-line media company, this is your opportunity.
Full-Time- base salary, plus commission, medical, and paid vacation.
All positions are based in our office; no telecommuting options are available.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideal candidates will have experience in selling digital marketing media such as CPA, CPM, CPC and CPL as well as blogger outreach initiatives.
- Proven experience and success selling media to major brands and agencies
- Help develop sales strategies, respond to RFPs, and generate proposals that meet client objectives.
- Engage and strategize with agencies and brands to determine their business needs and formulate ad sales programs.
- A fearless salesperson with a knowledge and understanding of the interactive advertising industry
- Will leverage existing relationships, and hunt for new clients/agencies that can capitalize on our services
- Strong verbal, written, and phone selling skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Experienced and Enthusiastic about a long-term, meaningful career in Digital Media
- Feel comfortable in an internet startup atmosphere, working for a company that truly values its employees
- Interested in growing with a successful firm that will embrace your personal and professional goals.
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree and a minimum 2+ years of business experience
If you’re looking to work with a company that is focused in a growing industry and has a track record of results in business development, developing people, and innovation, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Solid training and continue with hands-on coaching from our leadership team.
- Profitable Digital Marketing Firm
- Leader in connecting major national brands to consumers
- Highly value and respect our employees to ensure they love coming to work
- One of a kind digital marketing solution
- Launched many marketing campaigns for major brands including Kraft, Target, and Proctor and Gamble
- Twelve years of consistent growth as digital marketing innovators
- Highly Respected and Praised by everyone that works with us…consumers, publishers, brands and agencies
- Proven success and growing at a rapid pace!