ShopHer Media was established in 2007, and maintains a large presence in the digital and online shopper marketing sectors. We value our integrity, honesty, and strive to exceed our advertisers’ goals by deeply understanding the current digital landscape and innovating to more efficiently reach their target audiences. Our company culture relaxed, enthusiastic, accountable, and team oriented.
Affiliate and Partner Development Manager
ShopHer Media is looking for a self-motivated, innovative, and hard-working individual to become an Affiliate and Partner Development Manager on our growing team based in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity to work at one of the leading digital performance and influencer marketing companies in the US that connects national brands like Kellogg’s, P&G, General Mills, Disney, Kraft, and Hershey’s with shopper audiences. You will be working directly with top social media influencers, media partners, and web site publishers.
The Affiliate and Partner Development Manager primary responsibilities will be developing and executing strategies to onboard, ramp-up, and engage new and existing web site, social media, and media publishing partners. This will include creating copy and marketing materials, inbound marketing campaigns, engagement and re-engagement campaigns, partner communications, and progress reporting and optimization.
Some experience in digital marketing is a plus, but not required.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, advertising, or business
- A self-motivated, innovative, fast-learning individual with initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to create marketing materials (written copy, one-sheeters, graphics, and videos)
- Ability to effectively manage and build partner relationships
- Possess an understanding of media metrics, campaign tracking and optimization
- Ability to analyze key metrics (conversion rates, EPC’s and other common KPI’s) to optimize publisher performance.
- A strong ability to contribute and innovate along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, & PowerPoint and other social media tracking and reporting ad tech tools.
Full-Time- base salary, plus commission, medical, and paid vacation.
Who is ShopHer Media?
If you’re looking to work with a company that is focused in a growing industry and has a track record of results in developing people and innovation – this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Profitable digital marketing firm with fifteen years of consistent growth as digital marketing innovators.
- Leader in connecting major national brands with consumers.
- Solid training and continue support from our leadership team.
- Highly value and respect our employees to ensure they love coming to work.
- Launched hundreds of marketing campaigns for major brands including Kraft, Target, P&G and many others.
- Highly respected and praised by everyone that works with us…consumers, publishers, brands and agencies.
- Proven success and growing at a rapid pace!